The Keys to Change: Holding One’s Tongue to Change One’s LifeExecutive Summary
The key to changing your life is restraining your tongue and learning positive, beneficial speech.
In this course with Shaykh Faraz Rabbani and Ustadh Amjad Tarsin, we explore the guidance of the Qur’an and Sunna regarding:
(1) the importance of restraining one’s speech and avoiding negative words;
(2) the transformative impact of “saying only the good” [Qur’an] and “saying good or remaining silent,” as the Prophet (peace be upon him) counselled;
(3) the five key sins of speech: what they are, and how to avoid them; and, finally,
(4) the sunnas of positive, beneficial speech, from the beautiful teachings of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).
- The importance of preserving the tongue
- The transformative impact of positive speech
- How the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) expressed himself through positive and beneficial speech
- The five key sins of speech and how to avoid them
|Number of Lessons||4|